Clotrimazole 1%w/v MOUTH PAINT, Clotrimazole 1% 30ml LOTION, Clotrimazole 1%w/v 15g CREAM 15g, Clotrimazole 1%w/v 15g CREAM 50g, Clotrimazole 1%w/.v 10g T.GEL 10g, Clotrimazole 1%w.v 15g T.GEL 15g, Clotrimazole 1%w/w 100g T.PWD, Clotrimazole 1%w/w 30g T.PWD, Clotrimazole 1%ww 50g T.PWD,
|1% mth paint||130.00||25ml MOUTH PAINRoral paint|
|1%w/v lot||112.90||30ml LOTION|
|1%w/v crm||47.88||30g CREAM|
|1%w/v crm||137.76||50g CREAM|
|1%w/v gel||78.00||10g T.GAL|
|1% w/w pwd||115.00||100g T.PWD|
|1 %w/w pwd||40.60||30g T.PWD|
|1 %w/w pwd||75.00||50g T.PWD|
List of Related Indications:
- Candial paronychia
- Candida vulvitis
- Candidal intertrigo
- Fungal infections of skin
- Fungal nappy rash
- Tinea barbare
- Tinea capitis
- Tinea corporis
- Tinea curnis
- Tinea pedis
- Tinea versicolor
List Of Drugs:
- Clotrimazole -@ Imidazoles-Antifungal - ( FDC -List) (July 2007)
Indication Type Description:
Dosages/ Overdosage Etc
Interaction with Food
Pregnancy and lactation
Antagonism with polyene antibiotics.
Erythema, stinging, irritation.
Hypersens to the drug
Children below 3 years, pregnancy.
Dosages/ Overdosage Etc:
Skin fungal infections
Apply a 1% cream /lotion bid -tid for 2 to weeks
1. Allergies- Tell your doctor if you have ever had any unusual or allergic raections to clotrimazoxole. or other related medicines. Also tell your doctor if youn are allergic to any other substances suchas foods, preservatives or dyes.
2. Pregnancy- studies in rats and mice given hugh doses have shown that clotrimazole lozenges may cause other harmful effects in the rats.
3. Breast feeding- this medicine has not been reported to cause problems in nursing babies.
4. Children- not recommended for use in children under 5 years of age since they may be too young to use lozenges safely.
5. Elderly- this medicine is not expeteced to cause different side effects or problems in older people than in younger adults.
6. Missed dose- If you miss a dose of this medicine take it as soon as possible. However if it is almost time for your next dose go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double doses.
A broad spectrum antifungal agent that inhibits yeast growth by altering cell membrane permeability.
Interaction with Food:
Pregnancy and lactation:
Use only when clearly needed
Safety and efficacy in children not established.