L-ornithine -L-aspartate 150mg, Pancreatin 100mg tabs,
List of Related Indications:
- Fatty infiltration of liver
- Alcoholic liver disease
- Drug induced hepatitis
List Of Drugs:
- Pancreatin @
Indication Type Description:
Dosages/ Overdosage Etc
Inhibits absorption of folates.
Antacids and H2 antagonists may enhance absorption.
Buccal and perennial soreness,hypersensitivity rections,sneezing,lacrimation,
skin rashes, hyperuricaemia and hyperuricosuria in high doses.
Severe liver diseases,hepatic coma,paralytic ileus,bile duct obstruction.
Infants,monitor folic acid levels.
Dosages/ Overdosage Etc:
Take 1 or 2 tablets(250mg tablets) with meals or snacks.
Drugs causing Adverse reactions-
2. Isoproternol ( sublingual )
1. Allergy- Tell your doctor if you are allegic to pancreatin or any other food substances or preservatives or dyes.
2. Pregnancy- studies have not be done in humans or animals
3. Breast feeding- has not bee reported to cause problems in nursing babies
4. Children- not tested in childen 6 mths of age or older and has not been shown to cause different side effects or problems than it does in adults
5. Other medicines- Tell your doctor if you are taking other medicines or other Non prescription drugs OTC medicines
6. Other medcal problems- Tell your doctor ifyouhave anyother medical problems espeecially - Pancreatitis- may make this condition worse
7. Storage- Keep out of reach of children Store away from direct heat and direct light Do not keep outdated medicines or medicines no longer in use. Make sure to keep any discarded medicine from reach of children